Designed for you by great chefs and food bloggers.A world of recipes, an exciting journey through the Italian tradition ranging from the flavours of the past, to the innovation of great chefs and the creative, personal touch of food bloggers.
The food culture you breathe with our menus, the powerful poetry linked to memories are an integral part of the L’Isola d’Oro vision.
This is the art of Italian handmade products: from the raw material to the finished product, from the finished product to the creation of tasty recipes for an uninterrupted pleasure for the senses.
Enjoy this gourmand journey!
- CEREAL FOCACCIA WITH STRACCIATELLA CHEESE AND ANCHOVIES FROM THE CANTABRIAN SEA Ingredients for 4 servings 250g cereal flour (rye, oats, common wheat, barley) 150g water at […]
- SALTED ANCHOVIES WITH EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL AND GOAD CHEESE FLAVOURED WITH HERBS AND FLOWERS Ingredients for 4 servings Salted Anchovies 300g goat cheese 1 lemon […]
- POACHED EGGS WITH CREAM OF ASPARAGUS AND ALICIOTTE Ingredients for 4 servings 4 medium eggs 600g asparagus 1 shallot 4 slices of bread toast 58g jar […]
- CALAMARATA PASTA WITH CREAM OF PUMPKIN AND VONGOLOTTE Ingredients for 4 servings 320g Calamarata pasta Half Delica pumpkin Vegetable stock 190g jar clams Black pepper Extra […]
- SMALL FOCACCIAS WITH COURGETTE FLOWERS, CRESCENZA CHEESE AND ANCHOVY FILLETS Ingredients for 16 small focaccias 1 ready focaccia of about 20×20 cm in size 150g Crescenza […]